Our web based IMSWARE standard software has established itself in the market. The CAFM software IMSWARE is used across the board of industrial, trading and service enterprises, banks and insurances, companies, town and city councils, hospitals, educational institutions, broadcasting companies, airports and government department, ministries - and has been making proven savings in both, time and money.
From pioneering solutions for municipal real estate management, which led us to set up our subsidiary to the establishment of our Cable and Network Management division with its unique range of services. Putting your trust in IMSWARE means trusting in the technological leader and sharing in the expertise of a reliable partner. That is why you will always be sure that you have made the right decision.
This proven CAFM & IWMS software provides excellent support in all areas: infrastructural, technical or financial. For example: Keeping track of real estate and buildings including planning for resources, space or new infrastructural elements; monitoring of cyclical maintenance work or the management of contracts and documents. Computeraided simulations including 3D and CAD support also make it possible to find ideal solutions.
IMSWARE has a modular structure and is therefore ideally suited to growing with new demands. The individual IMSWARE modules can be introduced either one after the other or in various combinations, depending on your needs. In this way investments are only necessary as and when the need for them arises. Moreover, work can start on those areas which most need to be improved and where short-term results are desirable. Regardless what kind of business you work in, IMSWARE will make your work easier and moreefficient. Just using our basic system on its own makes it possible to manage a huge range of data and is – on request – easy to expand using additional modules, even as custom workflows. You decide whether you would like one of our standard solutions or would prefer a solution tailored to your business area.
The CAFM system IMSWARE has been successfully certified according to GEFMA 444 (the German Facility Management Association) guideline. The described standards for the functionalities to a CAFM system were unambiguously fulfilled by the CAFM program IMSWARE.
Future inbuilt: IMSWARE.GO!
HTML5 is the latest version of the commonly accepted standard for web programming. It is considered a milestone: It integrates video, real-time audio, dynamic 2D and 3D graphics, while safety-critical techniques like Java and Flash are no longer in use. That is, why we chose it as the basis of IMSWARE.GO!
From the ﬁrst thought on, IMS used HTML5 for its various advantages over classic technologies and we vigilantly focused on the seamless integration of IMSWARE.GO! into any existing IMSWARE installation.
The power and performance of our CAFM solution is now at hand for our software users, directly, without compilation, without data exports, but with the full flexibility and ease of use of a modern web interface. At their desktop PCs and on-site with any mobile device they might be using.
Today’s best software solutions require the complete and seamless integration of desktop and mobile systems. Only then one can employ the power of each system to its limits. And can raise the quality of their CAFM system easily, signiﬁcantly and at low cost. Just start: With IMSWARE.GO!
- Low initial capital required
- No IT Hardware procurement and maintenance hassle
- No additional IT Infrastructure required hence cutting cost
- No Additional IT staff required to maintain the IT Hardware/Software/Infrastructure
Some more reasons:
- Modular structure – therefore high degree of scalability and flexibility
- Centralised, object-oriented data structure based on SQL (Oracle)
- Interactive, graphic support – optionally in 3D
- Integration and further elaboration of existing CAD plans
- Flexible interfaces with other systems (SAP, building automation systems, etc.)
- Access to data independent of location via Web portal
- Comprehensive report and evaluation possibilities
- Flexibility guarantees adaptation to specific business workflows
- Freely definable mask layouts and assignment of rights
- Multi-enterprise capability for use with separate business units
- Intuitive operation thanks to the latest Windows look and feel
Our mission includes not only the GCC, we distribute IMSWARE all around the world (excl. Europe and Swiss). So we are able to be at your service around the globe.